The processing, communication and disclosure of Personal Data is subject to the provisions of the law and in the additional cases permitted by applicable law.
Users under the age of 16 (sixteen) can not give valid consent to the processing of personal data without the authorization of their parents or guardians.
Browsing the Site involves the collection and processing of certain types of Personal Data of Users and / or other interested parties.
In particular, the Site automatically collects and processes information concerning the interaction with the User’s device: for example, the IP address used for the connection, additional information regarding the browser, operating system and type of device used. , the indication of the pages visited and the searches carried out on the Site, as well as further information.
In this circumstance, it is data strictly necessary to allow navigation or to make it more functional.
In all other cases, it will be indicated from time to time by the Site when the communication of personal data by the User is mandatory or optional.
Personal Data is stored and processed in one way and for a proportionate and congruous duration with respect to the purposes for which the Data are collected and subsequently processed. Personal Data is used only where necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
The holder of the processing of personal data (“Data Controller”) is:
TECNOMONT SERVICE S.r.l.
V.le Papa Giovanni XXIII, 64 – 24121 Bergamo (BG)
Personal Data collected for the purposes indicated in the Privacy Notice are processed by the personnel in charge of the processing in the performance of their duties under the direct authority of the Data Controller or suppliers acting as data controllers (“Data Processors”).
Personal Data Communication
In fact, the Data Controller communicates a part of the Personal Data to third parties, involved in the execution of activity in order to optimize the Data’s process.
The communication or disclosure of personal data is required unless requested by the judicial authority, by other public entities for the purposes of defense or security of the State or for the prevention, detection or repression of administrative or criminal offenses, and in any case in cases where communication or disclosure of personal data is required by law.
In all other cases, the communication or disclosure of personal data is subject to the prior express and unambiguous consent of the interested party.
The Data Controller does not transfer Personal Data to places and territories located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without an adequate level of personal data protection without the prior and univocal consent of the subjects concerned.
Each User has the right to obtain confirmation of the treatment, or not, of Personal Data concerning him by the Site.
The User has the right to obtain and give:
- The updating, correction or, when interested, the integration of personal data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including personal data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in the previous letters a. and b. the Data Processors and / or those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated have been brought to the attention, including as regards their contents, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The suspension of the processing of personal data, in the cases provided for by law;
- The portability of Personal Data, that is the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the Personal Data concerning it provided to the Owner, within the limits established by law;
- The withdrawal of consent to treatment at any time.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of Personal Data, for legitimate reasons, both in the case where the processing is pertinent to the purpose of the collection, and in case the Data are used for purposes advertising, communication or marketing.
The User also has the right to complain about the collection and processing of Personal Data with the Privacy Guarantor or with any other competent supervisory authority.
For any communication on the collection or processing of personal data and to exercise their rights, the User may contact the Data Controller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Notice is subject to periodic updates. Users are therefore advised to periodically review them in order to verify any changes that may occur.