TYPE OF INTERVENTION
- Conservative restoration and requalification of a historic 1930s building.
- Supply and installation of over 300 doors and windows produced with Metra NC 75 STH series thermal break profiles in different configurations depending on their location within the building.
- In the parts overlooking via Mazzini, installation of horizontal pivots, single-leaf French windows and vertical pivots. Fixed window frames in the internal courtyard; all insulating glass units have a selective external sheet.
- On the mezzanine floor of the internal courtyard, a walkable skylight composed of double-glazed sheets with Madras anti-slip treatment rests on a load-bearing steel structure.
- Poliedra Sky curtain walls and steel windows in the entrance hall complete the ground floor.
Architettura & STARCHING
November 2019 – March 2020